Elite FC family
– Avoid toughing your eyes, nose or mouth
– STAY home when you are sick
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throw away the tissue in the trash
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
– Follow the CDC’s recommendation for use of a facemask
– CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including Coronavirus. Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms to help prevent the spread of the disease.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for a least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
– If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Elite FC Starler Big South Layer of the year